SOLVED
Home

What’s new in virtualizing Windows 10 and Office 365 ProPlus

Highlighted
Community Manager
Learn about the recently announced Windows Virtual Desktop experience delivered on Azure, along with the multi-user Windows 10 capabilities coming to Microsoft 365. We’ll show you how you can deploy the environment at scale in minutes and the enhancements to Office 365 ProPlus in a virtual desktop environment.
9 Replies
I've been searching for some information about this WinVD service. Where can I find the video and slide-deck?

Can I download the ppt slide deck somewhere?

Will be realy interested to understand the infrastructure requirements to support this.

May I ask where are the slides in the presentation regarding FSLogix and Citrix's position in Virtual Desktop? These were presented at the MS Ignite in London (26-27 February 2019) but I cannot find them in the slide deck.

Could you please update the deck with the  presentation sheets from the amsterdam events to include the fslogix information ?

@Microsoft Ignite I'm also looking for the presentation from Amsterdam. Especially the parts with Samsung Dex

Would the recording be helpful? It will be available online in about two weeks.
Video will be online in about two weeks. Thanks for your patience.
Solution
Video is now up! Recorded in Amsterdam March 2019 as part of Microsoft Ignite | The Tour. You can download the session deck up the top right already!

Attend this session in a city near you

Register here
Session Resources
Related Conversations
What are known folders ???????
stev Wolf in Office 365 on
5 Replies
EXCEL CHANGES DATA AFTER SCENARIO IS SHOWN
V. K. in Resources and Community on
5 Replies