Home

What's new in Microsoft Teams - the hub for teamwork

Community Manager
Teamwork is how work gets done today. Microsoft Teams, the hub for teamwork in Office 365, meets every team’s unique needs by bringing together people, conversations, meetings, calls, files and tools in one place, including intelligent communications capabilities. In this demo-rich session, we will look at how Teams has evolved and what new capabilities - both for end users and IT teams - have been added recently. We will also look at some of the exciting new features that are coming to the product.
10 Replies
The decks of my session will be available on my blog: http://blogdolopez.com/ Regards,

@Bruno Lopes

We have just posted the session deck here. 

Thanks

Hi, I downloaded this presentation but it is not the right presentation. This is the Manage Microsoft Teams effectively while staying secure and compliant – an overview presentation. Can you please send link to the What's new in Microsoft Teams presentation?

Laura,

At the end of this article you can find all my 4 decks used on Ignite Brazil, included this that you need. ;)

https://blogdolopez.com/2018/12/14/evento-microsoft-ignite-the-tour-sao-paulo/

Regards,

Thanks Bruno, but I'm looking for the deck that was presented at Ignite Toronto.

@laurabrick Toronto decks are not yet available

Ok, thanks @AS. Will there be a notification when they are available or can I subscribe somewhere?

Hi @laurabrick the intention of Microsoft Ignite | The Tour is for the same core content to be delivered in each city. So there won't be a different deck shared for each city, but if the speaker delivered it in a different language than English, they can share a link to it here. You can find the deck available to download right now on the right hand sidebar.

Thank you so much, an interesting look at some of the features in Teams.

Check out the recording from Microsoft Ignite | The Tour Amsterdam - this was recorded in March 2019.

Attend this session in a city near you

Register here
Session Resources
Related Conversations
What are known folders ???????
stev Wolf in Office 365 on
6 Replies
EXCEL CHANGES DATA AFTER SCENARIO IS SHOWN
V. K. in Resources and Community on
5 Replies