Home

The Holy Trilogy of Why You Should Attend "Mining Data for Yammer Gold" (BRK2148)

Becky Benishek
MVP

The Holy Trilogy of Why You Should Attend "Mining Data for Yammer Gold" (BRK2148)

...and not just because I'm in it!

Put Mining Yammer data for gold using Microsoft Power BI on your schedule because:

1. Yes, you can actually show the value of Yammer, and quite easily, too—if you have the right tools.
  2. You want the real deal about Yammer: Can it really work in YOUR organization? It can, we can prove it, and you can learn from us how. 
  3. The "art of the possible" with Yammer data isn't just a tagline, it's a reality you can take right on back to your workplace (and make your employers happy with you).

Even if you're still on the fence about Yammer, it's worth checking out our session. Even we fervent Yammer MVPs wouldn't use Yammer if it didn't actually work, and work well, in our organizations, whether big, small, or in one of those undecided stages. 

So add the session today and look forward to live demos and livelier conversations as @Dean Swann@Chris Slemp@Melanie Hohertz@Simon Denton, @Lonya French, and I give you the gold!  

Bonus: If you're not leaving until later on Friday or you're staying with family for the weekend, why not enjoy this dynamic session and rest your weary feet at the same time? 

Tintin & Snowy agree! 

tintin.png

Related:

Mining Yammer data for gold on Friday, Sept 29 at 10:45 a.m.

Come back here for the slides after Ignite!

1 Reply

Re: The Holy Trilogy of Why You Should Attend "Mining Data for Yammer Gold"

Demos of at least 4 different ways to mine data, with stories for each! This is going to be a good one.
Related Conversations
Announcement: New OneDrive Admin Center Preview
Stephen Rose  in  OneDrive for Business  on
119 Replies
How to embed "All Company" feed on SharePoint intranet home page?
Matt Wade  in  Yammer  on
20 Replies
For those that ask you about Microsoft Teams vs. Yammer
Chris Slemp  in  Yammer  on
83 Replies
Yammer may be dead?
Jordi Ruana  in  Yammer  on
12 Replies