Home

Companion Pass for Attendee Celebration

Paul Licatatiso
New Contributor

Companion Pass for Attendee Celebration

Hello fellow ignitees,

I am very excited to attend Ignite this year.  I plan on attending the attendee celebration at univiersal studios and went to purchase a companion pass but couldnt since they are already sold out.  Is there anyone here who knows they are not going to the attendee celebration willing to sell me their pass so I can take my wife since its sold out? 

Thanks Everyone

25 Replies

Re: Companion Pass for Attendee Celebration

Hey Paul.  I'm in the same boat.   Wife is coming but no pass :(    Let me know as well.

Gary

Also in the same boat, I feel that it's a bit skewed to allow companion passes to sell out when not all of the full conference attendees were able to procure one....  

It's due to the limitations of the park capacity. 

I could believe this, but the park can accomodate roughly 40,000 people.  With Microsoft "expecting" around 20,000 attendees to the conference, I highly doubt that every single person bought a companion pass.  Meaning, there definitely should be available passes.  ESPECIALLY, to those that actually purchased the full week pass.  

Microsoft should guarantee a companion pass to be available to every person purchasing a week pass.  Once they have determined those that will be taking that option (or not), and what is left over, then open it to those that are only attending 1-2 days closer to the actual conference.

Hi,

I also have the same problem. Flying from Europe with my spouse and wasn't able to get a companion pass for her before they were sold out.  She wasn't that happy since I already told her about this event. So if someone isn't able to attend I would be happy to buy the pass. 

Like everyone else on this thread...looking for a companion pass. If anyone has one they do not plan on using, please let me know.

TIA

Ben

Hello,

I am in the same boat.  So, if anyone is willing to sell there pass please let me know.

Thanks

RE: Companion Pass for Attendee Celebration

I too am suffering the same fate. I was not able to book my wife's travels until a couple of weeks ago as Orlando is a ways for us, and no companion passes available. This is really poor form Microsoft, we pay a lot to attend this conference, every year, you should at least guarantee us the chance to purchase expensive companion passes! If anyone is interested in parting with theirs, please contact me as well!

Still looking for that pass. :) 

I too need a Companion Pass...was anyone else able to find one?

Same here - hopefully they offer the ability for Companion passes to be purchased on site.

Official response would be great!

Anyone willing to sell theirs, let me know.  Willing to meet and I have cash.

I too am looking for my wife. I didn't know they would be sold out. If someone has a companion pass they are willing to sell, I would meet you up and pay you cash for it as well. Thanks.

I have been looking everywhere! and nothing! It said it was one per eligible attendee. Maybe someone will be trying to upcharge more once they are there. This is sad, cannot believe my first ignite experience and I will not be able to attend the celebration...

I am looking...

Update: That was quick but my pass is already gone. Hope all of you have good luck finding one.

I am in the same boat as all of you and I have given up the search for a companion pass. I am willing to part with my pass for the better good. My wife will be with me and we already have Disney tickets for 10 days.

I'm not sure how you can get in touch with me other than post here. I am willing to meet up with anyone at the conference.

Let me know.

Stew thanks for reaching out.  Sorry I missed out on your offer.  Luckily I'm talking to two others who might have a pass.

Ben

I also missed the on-sale for companion passes and am looking to buy an attendee pass from someone not planning to go.  Send me a message if you're willing to part with your pass, and thanks in advance anyone willing to offer!

Same here. If anyone is willing to part with theirs, please contact me!

I need one as well... so frustrating!

Think we need to create a meetup for those needing a pass like me and those who have one spare!

Re: RE: Companion Pass for Attendee Celebration

Ditto, Looking for a pass for wife too.

I am in the same boat as everyone else on this thread. If you or someone you know no longer needs their companion pass, please let me know. I will buy it from you. Thank you!

Make your rounds on the expo floor and talk to your vendors. There are multiple vendors that leave early and hence wont use their pass.

Looking for a companion pass too.  Will buy from someone