Home

BRK2277 - Learn about Office 365 Groups and how to use them

Community Manager

BRK2277 - Learn about Office 365 Groups and how to...

Join in the discussion about the following Microsoft Ignite session! 

Learn about Office 365 Groups and how to use them
Speaker: Mikael Svenson, Principal Consultant (Puzzlepart)

For full session details, view MyIgnite.

ABSTRACT: Microsoft Office 365 Groups uses the best of breed functionality of many Office 365 services like e-mail and calendars from Outlook, files and OneNote from Microsoft SharePoint and tasks from Planner. With all this functionality, where should you start and how can Office 365 Groups help your business? The session gives an overview of what Office 365 Groups are, and covers and demonstrates use cases like event handling, marketing planning, educational use as well as social media handling, where Office 365 Groups can be a good fit for your organization.

• Breakout
  • BRK2277
  • Exchange
  • Groups
  • Microsoft Ignite 2016
  • Office
  • Office 365
  • OneDrive
  • SharePoint
2 Replies

Re: BRK2277 - Learn about Office 365 Groups and ho...

Hi,

My name is Mikael Svenson, a Norway based Office Server and Services MVP. And I'm really excited to do a session on Office 365 Group usage at Ignite, as Office 365 Groups today shows real promise of solving a lot of collaboration scenarios.

I will be short on the slides, and rather spend the time demoing different scenarios for using Office 365 Groups, hopefully sparking some ideas you can take with you when you head home.

If you have any questions or comments about what I will cover feel free to join in on the conversation here and I'd be happy to help :)

PS! I know the session type says "Panel", but that's a technical limitation due to being on the community track - but all questions and interactions are welcome :)

Re: BRK2277 - Learn about Office 365 Groups and ho...

I see this session has been moved from Friday to Tuesday - so a heads up if you haven't noticed.