SOLVED

This form can't be distributed as it is asking for personal or sensitive information

Brass Contributor

Ive had this appear out of the blue and the Form has been live for the last 2 months?

There is no information to show what information I have created that is personal or sensitive.

This is for a registration form I have created for my old Collegian.

Can someone help here? I cant access any data.

107 Replies

@Yao Ke  I am still having this problem with some of our forms. I have already done the add/remove words and questions but this persists. We still need help ASAP as we use these forms for new hires and terminations with our clients.

See this:

2019-08-21_16-36-53.png

Can you private message me the form url?

@Yao Ke  I am having the same issues. I need this fixed asap please. I cannot even retrieve past responses. I need help now.

We are having the same issues, office 365 E3 environment....

Can you private message me your form URL?
Can you private message me your form url?

@Anqi Du the problem is solved

I had the word "password" in the description in one of the fields.

I already worked this out with Yduke11
It just happened to me as well on one of the forms I was editing. I tried editing the form, refreshed page, logging out and back in to no avail. Please advise a fix for this
Hi, can you private message me the Form Url?

@Anqi Du This problem has just hit me this morning. "This form can't be distributed as it is asking for personal or sensitive information" -across every single one of my forms. I have tried deleting questions. Deleting text. Adding it back in  - I simply had a question for a persons name. All to no avail. All forms are now blocked from seeing the responses (the pink bar across the top).

HELP!!!! - I am using a 365 account.

I just removed the word "password" and the form is fine. 

@Yao Ke 

@mlidke  having same issues with form ... error message stating form cannot be distributed ... just noticed error message on 9-27-2019.  please advise asap 

@yaoke  ...  having same issues with form ... error message stating form cannot be distributed ... just noticed error message on 9-27-2019. 

please advise asap.   thank you. 

@smmsck20190930 Can you private message me the url for collecting response?