Please include same features as Google forms. MS Forms is so basic its unusable.

Deleted
Not applicable

File Upload
Formatting
More / better options

Sections for readability

Are any of these features planned anytime soon ?

5 Replies

Hi @Deleted

For the features you want to see, it may already be requested at https://microsoftforms.uservoice.com/forums/386451-welcome-to-microsoft-forms-suggestion-box or if not, you can always raise it yourself.

Microsoft will investigate the feature request and see how it stacks up in their plans. With enough demand, they will add it.

Best wishes!

Cheers

Damien

My company moved from G-suite to Office 365. So far the Forms conversion have been a nightmare. Many basic features are missing (like Time of the day, Re-order for drop-down choices)

Hi @Riccardo Verona

Forms is still new and evolving. At this tage it's basic but I'm sure we'll see new features as time goes on.

Cheers

Damien

I have to agree. As it is, MS Forms is poor and is barely usable as a communication solution. At least, the possibility of uploading an attachment would be great.

Hopefully this feature will appear soon as I am trying to use MS Forms for certain projects here. Going to a third party option would be lame...

Also, if a survey or a questionnaire is more than 5 or 6 questions long, adding a page separator would be nice.