Microsoft Forms - choice eliminator add-on

Copper Contributor

I really like he ease of using Microsoft Forms! One feature I would like to see in forms is a choice eliminator add-on, like that in Google Forms. It is so helpful when scheduling meetings, interviews, and presentation times, especially with my distance students.

17 Replies
Hi Lorraine, Thanks for taking the time and sharing your feature ASK. This feature is currently in our backlog.

Any news on this feature?

I wonder if there is any update on this. Google Forms provides Choice Eliminator add-on, is there similar option in Microsoft that we could use to limit the number of responses in Online Forms? I think this is  useful and a must.

I agree - Choice Eliminator must be moved up on the work list.  We have found the Google Forms Choice Eliminator add-on to not be reliable.  Microsoft could compete with this product.

Just wondering if there is any updates on this feature? @Nakul Madaan 

Hello @Nakul Madaan, any update on this one? 

Hi there,

Is the choice eliminator tool still being developed for Microsoft Forms? I would be interested in using it as a scheduling and volunteer coordinating tool. Thank you for your time.

@Nakul Madaan its been a few years....Is this feature available?

@lashawn1929 Not to my knowledge.  Google Forms has a Choice Eliminator add-on but is sometimes problematic.

@Laurie_C_Campbell 

@Nakul Madaan  Hello, has this feature been developed? it would be an exceptional addition to the tool.

@corinnamunoz no, still nothing from Microsoft about this.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

still nothing on this? Has this been developed ?

It's been 7-years since this request was posted and still no choice eliminator. our institution pays for microsoft products so Google forms, which DOES an add-on, is not an option for us. This is ridiculous.
Still no answer.
This is an example of how you can make a great tool almost useless to avoid making a little extra effort.
I got sent to this user group from JotForm website. Does Microsoft want us to go and use another platform? I agree, this really needs sorting.