I want to be able to give permission to other person manage my microsoft forms. Is it possible?

Copper Contributor

I have a lot of forms on my Microsoft Forms. And would like to know if there's any way to my assistant help me managing it. Any suggestions on how to do it?

4 Replies

Hi @Marcos Ferrer

Try:

1. Clicking onto Share at the top right of the form.

2. Click onto the Share to collaborate link and you'll be given a URL that you can share with other people.

This will allow you to work on the Form together. You can also change the permissions of who can access the link too.

capture20180926111426352.png

Hope that helps?

Cheers

Damien

But then I have to do these steps with every single form. Is there any way to do like in general or maybe some way to create a folder and give her permission to mess with all forms in it?

Thanks. :)

If you had all your forms as part of an office 365 group then you could add the user to the group, but other than that you really can't atm. You have to share them one by one. So if you don't already have a bunch of forms, you could create an office 365 group, and create your forms to that group, then anyone that needs to manage the forms can be added to the group.

Hi @Marcos Ferrer

What @Deleted has said is also my understanding thus why I gave you the instruction above.

Christopher's idea is a good one if you ever need to start from scratch moving forward but the existing ones you'll have to do the above.

Best wishes with your forms!

Cheers

Damien