SOLVED

How to copy or duplicate an existing forms quiz

Copper Contributor

I have created an forms quiz.

How can I duplicate the quiz to edit the duplicated version?

34 Replies
best response confirmed by Olaf Nennker (Copper Contributor)
Solution
When you are on the "My Forms" tab, just click the ... menu in the top right corner of the actual form, then you will see a Copy button.

thank you, my problem is solved.

In new version of Forms I can not find copy Forms quiz?

Please how to copy the existing forms?

@tomicaturkovic click on All my forms at the bottom of the screen and in the screen that appears you will have the Copy/ & Move options:

CopyMoveForm.png

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User

@RobElliott 

I do not have the options of move / copy / delete.

The last time that I used this, I was able to copy, but I do not have the option now.  Is the option to Copy in a different location?

Mary_Hayes_0-1609368417891.png

@Mary_Hayes what happens when you click All my forms at the bottom of the screen and then, after the screen refreshes, click the 3 dots next to the form to open the menu?

Rob
Los Gallardos

I have/had the same problem and i often used the copy function and it's not available any more.

The workaround (maybe that's the only way now) is to share the document as a template (https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-forms/how-to-make-a-copy-group-form-in-microsoft-fo...) and just open that link in a browser and klick: Duplicate this form and use it as your own.

Do you know how I mean?

@Christoph Maerz yes the copy function IS available if you follow the steps in my earlier post.

Rob
Los Gallardos

Awesome! That was really helpful! @RobElliott 

Genty_jose_0-1611110152177.png

Formerly it was very easy to copy a Form to another and make changes.

Now the Copy,  Move , menue does not appear, 

It becomes very difficult to move fast ahead

@Mary_Hayes 

Genty_jose_0-1611110328744.png

the same problem   I am also facing

@Genty_jose 

with the mouse we have to make the right click or the left click

@Genty_jose 

I am also facing with the same problem

@Mary_Hayes 

The Options shown on the screen does not appear in my laptop what to do

@RobElliott 

the problem still exist.   I don't know how to copy, duplicate or delete a form and where these menus had vanished

@Olaf Nennker 

When the new up date came the menu structure had changed

Please narrated the steps once again

whether it is the right click, left click or any other short cuts we could use

@Chris Webb 

@Genty_jose 

see the post above in the chain from Rob Elliott on 12-31-2020

By the way, really unnecessary to send duplicate replies to get the answer.  Please read the chain to see if the issue has been answered.  

Mary_Hayes_0-1611111032656.png

@Genty_jose and others. The Forms menu screen might have changed but the method for copying a form hasn't. So I'll go through the steps again.

1. On the home screen scroll to the bottom right and do a single left click on All My Forms:

copyMove1.png

2. The All forms screen will appear (and it does look almost exactly the same as the previous menu screen). Hover over the form you want to move or copy and click the 3 dots that appear. That will give you the options shown below. Do a single left click on the option you want, for example to copy the form click Copy and a new copy will be created.

copyMove2.png

Rob
Los Gallardos

@RobElliott 

Oh, your right, the copy button is there again, great (:

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Olaf Nennker (Copper Contributor)
Solution
When you are on the "My Forms" tab, just click the ... menu in the top right corner of the actual form, then you will see a Copy button.

View solution in original post