SOLVED

Form now wont open showing Sorry, Something went wrong

Copper Contributor

Working on a new form and now the form won't open and displays this.FormIssue.PNG

117 Replies

Sanna, are you still meeting the issue? Our telemetry shows there is no error now. You can verify on your side. 

We've fully restored the service for all Forms users and will close this discussion. Summary of impact: Between 00:50 GMT and 11:15 GMT, a significant number of users encountered "Something went wrong" errors. Root cause: Architectural change to switch Forms' connection to SQL Azure. Mitigation: Engineers checked in a fix to revert the code change and flushed impacted caches. Next steps: Engineers will continue to investigate and prevent future occurrences. Thank you for your understanding and participating in this discussion. Your Microsoft Forms

We are experiencing the same error on three of our forms, across three accounts, at three different locations.

we have experienced the problem with the error code 631, with an important form we needed our insurance companies to fill out. We need your help and steps that we must follow to resolve the issue.

I am having the same issue as of this morning. Everything was fine yesterday and no changes have been made to the form. Please advise if this is still being worked on. Thanks

Hello - we have received the same issue today. I have raised a Premier Support ticket. Is this a widespread issue affecting all users? 

Hi, I have over 100 forms I've been working on and when I now go to retrieve the responses, I get this message "Sorry, something went wrong." 

Does this mean I lost the responses I was never able to attain?

Is there a limit to the number of forms I can create?

I have the same problem:-(

Olivia, can you email me an error screenshot with session id (xfyan@microsoft.com) or just give me the link to the form? The responses won't be lost. The limit of forms is 200, at which you can't create new form unless deleting existing forms.

Hi Forms Team,

Some of the users are facing issue with form, I am also new to forms and getting Sorry, something went wrong.

https://forms.office.com/Pages/DesignPage.aspx#FormId=TrF2RTAcCUWO1p-9Z1bv76-ERWIh1cBBmKybgYc_V69URV...

Is there anything wrong in the form or is it a permission issue?

Please help to resolve the issue.

Hi, Nitin, our telemetry shows that the user who can't access this form doesn't have a valid Forms service plan. The user's Forms service plan has been disabled. 

error 631 formserror 631 formsHello I´m experiencing a similar error when trying to open the survey or downloading to excel.

Error code 631

https://forms.office.com/Pages/DesignPage.aspx?origin=shell#Analysis=true&FormId=IjewOTa4akmF7IUPCVf...

When trying to download to excel it says something went wrong, please try again later

Microsoft Forms is investigating this. 

Adrian, we have initial finding but need your assistance on further investigation. Can you contact Forms team? My email is xfyan@microsoft.com
Adrian, we have initial finding but need your assistance on further investigation. Can you contact Microsoft Forms team? My email is xfyan@microsoft.com

I have this problem too!

It happens at my homepage and I can't get around it or do anything.

Screen Shot 2018-12-07 at 10.30.47.png

Update: Just got an email from a colleague and it seems to be affecting her too. We are in the same organization.

Screen Shot 2018-12-07 at 10.39.33 AM.pngGetting the error here too for our organization. Any idea what it could be? We use this every Friday. Thanks!

-Brittany

Hi @Brittany Austin @Braden Chase

Forms had a ongoing incident, which has been resolved now, could you please re-try? Thanks.