SOLVED

Form now wont open showing Sorry, Something went wrong

Copper Contributor

Working on a new form and now the form won't open and displays this.FormIssue.PNG

117 Replies

Forms team is working on it. This incident takes longer time than expected to mitigate than other average cases, so the issue will probably still last for couple more hours. Sorry for the inconvenience and please plan accordingly. 

Hello there
I am having several problems with Forms
1. It’s not letting me go on my Forms
2. My students are unable to submit response. They are getting error 1003.
Could anyone look st this form and let me know what I can do. It was working till yesterday evening and have lots of responses already but I can’t view or change settings anymore today.
Here is the link to the form. https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=MEu3vWiVVki9vwZ1l3j8vI2u5QcYpMNBhEkvnVRevVJUNE Y1VDdBWlczTDRYQkJIRzBYWDUwVTQ5US4u

Thank you Frank, 

Noted on that 

Thanks 

Hi, I got the same issue in forms.

2018-02-02_12h53_43.png

Can you please fix this, Thanks in advance.

This exact issue is happening with some of the us students right now in class

Hi Zangh,

here I have the same issue:

Immagine.png

it's appened during editing this form:

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=W-M82SVJYki6LDYCYLHT5HG-zBscym1Avh723SgUbxNUOTM3...

, I was creating a link to share with collegue.

thanks for your help in advance.

Simeone

Same here - hopefully this can be remedied as per previous issues?

forms error.JPG

Any progress on fixing this problem?

Dear forms team,

I'm having the same issue for my form. I hope you can repair this one as well?

https://forms.office.com/Pages/DesignPage.aspx?auth_pvr=OrgId&auth_upn=6075@cygnific.com&origin=shel...

Experiencing the same issue, any update?

I am receiving the same issue. Please have a look at it. 

Yesterday the form worked perfect but today I am not able to access my account and other users cannot access the form.

"Microsoft Forms

Das hat leider nicht geklappt.
Versuchen Sie es bitte noch mal. Fehlercode: 631."

Microsoft Forms

Sitzungs-ID: 962d1845-ef86-4b9d-b165-959bf5c46585, Korrelations-ID: 25267d05-15f0-4cf4-a327-2d5ce812daa0

Apologize for the service reliability issue . Microsoft Forms team is actively working on investigating this and in the process to identify a proper mitigation plan. We have created a discussion thread (Microsoft Forms - "Something went wrong" Error) to keep you updated. Thank you for your patience as we work to restore the Microsoft Forms service. It's our top priority to get this issue addressed as quickly as possible.

Apologize for the service reliability issue . Microsoft Forms team is actively working on investigating this and in the process to identify a proper mitigation plan. We have created a discussion thread (Microsoft Forms - "Something went wrong" Error) to keep you updated. Thank you for your patience as we work to restore the Microsoft Forms service. It's our top priority to get this issue addressed as quickly as possible.
We would like to provide a quick update: we've identified the cause of this issue and have restored the service for the majority of Forms users. We will provide a further update once the service is fully back to normal. Thank you for your patience. Your Microsoft Forms Team

To everyone inside the thread: 

The incident was just mitigated. You can go ahead to verify with your form. We apologize for the inconvenience to your work and will conduct a postmortem afterwards. If you still have remaining issue, please let us know by posting to the thread. 

Thanks - Frank

Hello, We have the same problem. Error Code 631. Users will not be able to get queries open.

Thanks so much for the quick response Frank!  It's working now.

Thanks it's working now :)220px-SNice.svg