SOLVED

Downloading Form Report

Copper Contributor

Suppose I have created a form for a survey. This form will be out there for 6 months until everyone finishes filling it. Now I want to see if I can download the report  I don't see any option storing or downloading the form if there would be any option either safe the report to onedrive, sharepoint or allow us to download that would be great. 

thanks 

3 Replies
best response confirmed by Emal amiri (Copper Contributor)
Solution

If your Form is hosted in the Forms platform and not a SharePoint library or OneDrive, you'll have to download the result set from Forms by opening the Form and going to Results (see below). Once you download it, I don't think it's any different from any other kind of Excel workbook.

Open in Excel.PNG

Thanks Matt, that works

@Emal amiri  Hi there, I would like to keep the Form report as I would if it prints.  Is there a way to download the report vs. the Excel file with the data?

Thank you

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Emal amiri (Copper Contributor)
Solution

If your Form is hosted in the Forms platform and not a SharePoint library or OneDrive, you'll have to download the result set from Forms by opening the Form and going to Results (see below). Once you download it, I don't think it's any different from any other kind of Excel workbook.

Open in Excel.PNG

View solution in original post