Add a Message at the End or Closed Microsoft Form

Copper Contributor

Hi,

We would like to add a message at the end of our Microsoft Forms.  The message could be a thank you or a point of contact if they've missed the cut-off for adding a response. Currently, a default message appears on every Form.  (See image below) Having this option, allows us to personalize the Microsoft Form from beginning to end.

Is there a way to do this? If not, can it be added. 

Thanks,

Samantha

MSFT Forms Closed Page.png

3 Replies

Hiya @Samantha Rozek I realise you asked this years ago and so I would imagine that you resolved it or found a workaround but in case anyone else comes upon your question in a search - I was also wondering how to do this and the way I ended up doing it was adding another section and put our disclaimer in the description.  It then is just printed at the bottom of the form.

I hope that is useful to someone maybe!  

Thank you Moth! It was useful to me!

It is now possible to customize the message received when a form is submitted. Click on Settings, scroll down to find Options for Responses, then select Customize Response Message.

There's also a YouTube video available on this topic here: https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=message+at+end+of+MS+Office+form&docid=608026829318915905&mid=6...