First published on TechNet on Aug 14, 2018
We’ve had a few questions recently about FastTrack . You can use the Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) FastTrack Center Benefit when you purchase at least 150 licenses for EMS or any of its individual cloud services in an eligible plan. You then work with FastTrack Specialists to assess, remediate, enable, and drive usage of those services. These specialists also provide migration guidance. To request assistance from FastTrack, get started by going to FastTrack for Microsoft 365 or EMS . Click on the “Sign In” prompt, and enter your org ID. Go to the dashboard, and from there follow the prompts to access the Request for Assistance form. Your submission will be reviewed and routed to the appropriate team that will address your specific needs and eligibility. You can also find best practices, tools, and resources from the experts to help make your experience with the Microsoft Cloud a great one. Here's the detailed steps:
1. Log in to the FastTrack portal using your org ID and password.
2. Click on ‘Request FastTrack Assistance’
3. Enter the number of EM+S Licenses
4. Complete the form with Contact information, business scenarios, and the products you are requesting FastTrack assistance onboarding. For assistance migrating from Intune hybrid to Intune Standalone, select Microsoft Intune in the form.
5. Submit Request for processing. A FastTrack Manager will contact you to get started.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.