SOLVED

70-346 & 70-347 Study Guides

MVP

Hello Everyone,

For those of you who plan to get the MCSA Office 365 certification and looking for materials to study, I have put together a study guide for the 70-346 and one for the 70-347 exams. They both contain a mix of free and premium sources, as well as books, video trainings, TechNet documentation, Office Support documets, blog posts and more!

70-347 Study Guide

Feel free to give me your opinion if anything can be improved in the future!

Certification Path

Exam Name

Link to Exam on Microsoft Learning

Study Guide

70-346 Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements 70-346 Study Guide – Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements
Exam 70-347 Enabling Office 365 Services Enabling Office 365 Services 70-347 Study Guide – Enabling Office 365 Services

30 Replies

@Jordan Alanusing a braindump is a violation of the NDA we all sign when we take these type of exams. You may want to read the exam policies at https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/learning/certification-exam-policies.aspx which includes the following:. 

• Using unauthorised materials in an attempt to satisfy Exam requirements (this includes using brain-dump material and/or unauthorised publication of Exam questions with or without answers).
Not sure how relevant this will be but, there are lots of new questions on the following:
- PBX and cloud conferencing
- One Drive-Office on Demand
- Security polices for Facebook, twitter and one drive.

Whats new in 70-346? Any examples?

How old are these study guides?

I've found that materials such as MVA and Edx are best used in concert with something like Orin Thomas' books. They complement one another and fill in the gaps.

Nothing will beat actual experience though. A lot of the reading I didn't completely understand until I actually deployed services.

This was the case with my MTA too. I used lots of different information sources, not just a single online course. 

I Agree with the hands on experience. Set up some labs a few virtual machines and sync them with your o365 trials is the best way to go at least that's how I passed my 70-346 and I'm setting up new labs for my 70-347 as we speak... 

I plan to take the first exam this month, and the second one next month. This certification is still relevant, right?

Nope, its replacements are in Beta right now and this test is getting retired soon. If you take the beta test now you'll be certified under the new system when they score it later this or next month.
BANCOMER
A