Welcome to the Office 365 & Gov AMA!

Former Employee

We are very excited to kick of this hour of live Q&A on everything Office 365 and US Government!

Please submit your questions as a new thread in the Gov AMA group so we can easily identify and answer them. You can identify official Microsoft responders by the blue circle around their profile avatar. If this is your first AMA, review the AMA Guide here. After the event, we will make a summary of the AMA and share it in the community. 

To get started, please introduce yourself below along with where you are joining us from! 

Gov_AMA_2.png

9 Replies
Welcome everyone! Anna here from the Tech Community team - excited to be here!

Hi, Everyone! Glad to be a part of this AMA! Looking forward to answer any US Pub Sec related questions!

Hi everyone! I'm Maddie checking in for the Community Team. Super excited for all your questions today!

Hi Everyone, We had a great time at #MSTechSummit with lots of Public Sector questions. Can't wait for additional ones here.

Hi Everyone, Happy to be here and answer and questions related to Office 365 Accessibility.

Hello! I'm here with the AvePoint team and Tech Community friends and looking forward to questions, feedback, and suggestions from all of you. I'm the product marketing manager for Office 365 US Government (and evergreen change management).

Welcome everyone -Mike here from the Tech Community team! 

Bring on those questions!

Dux - You spoke about Moving, Managing and Protecting Content at the MSTechSummit. What's the biggest blocker to successful adoption of Office 365 for agencies?