SOLVED

Transferring information from a spreadsheet on 1 sheet to a card on another

Copper Contributor

Hi, hoping you can help me, I have created a spread sheet in sheet 1 for names and info for entry to a judo competition and in sheet 2 I have created a weigh in card, what I need to do is get the relevant information to auto add to the weigh in cards, I've created formulas for card 1 off entry 1 but can't get it to do card 2 with out individually putting all the formulas in again. We are accepting 75 entries so if I have to do them all individually it will take me forever, is there a way to do it quicker. The weigh in cards are 2 wide by about 4 down per page.
Not sure if I've made sense sorry?

2 Replies
best response confirmed by Emma Jones (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Emma,

I replaced the direct references in the first card with INDEX() formulas and used a helper column for the row numbers.

Then I copied the first card to the right which needed a second helper column for the next row numbers.

Then I copied the first two cards down till the end.

that is perfect thank you, done really understand what you've done but can see the code to copy etc to do the rest.

You have save me alot of time thank you again

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Emma Jones (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Emma,

I replaced the direct references in the first card with INDEX() formulas and used a helper column for the row numbers.

Then I copied the first card to the right which needed a second helper column for the next row numbers.

Then I copied the first two cards down till the end.

View solution in original post