Index Match Help

Copper Contributor

Hi,

I was hoping someone could help me with a formula. I am trying to pull the data from the assumptions tab into the leads tab by reading the property type (C column), zipcode (M column) and beds total (P collumn). The array that it needs to be pulled from is in the assumptions tab under the residential table (q5:t28) and condo table (c5:f28). If the property (lead tab column c) is a "condominium", it should match the zipcode (column M) to the zipcode from the assumption page (column B) and the number of BR from the leads tab (column P) to the number of beds in the assumptions tab (row 4) to pull the monthly rent.

The same applies if it is a "residential property" from column C in the leads tab, same rules as above but it should pull from the "residential" array in the assumptions tab (q5:t28)

I have tried several index match equations but I can't seem to get it to work. The equation should go in column FD on in the leads tab. 

Thank you!  

2 Replies

Brady,

provided that zip codes and number of beds are the same and in the same order for both tables.

_table=MATCH(C2,{"Residential";"Condominium"},0)

_row=MATCH(M2,Assumptions!$B$5:$B$28,0)

_column=MATCH(P2,Assumptions!$C$4:$F$4,0)

FD2=INDEX((Assumptions!$C$5:$F$28;Assumptions!$Q$5:$T$27);_row;_column;_table)

This worked. Thank you very much.