What is the MAPI property for the 'info' AD attribute?

Copper Contributor

Question

What is the MAPI property for the 'info' AD attribute?

I'm configuring two group policy settings that require the MAPI property and the AD attribute of the 'Notes' field on a user account's properties.

The 'info' AD attribute corresponds to the 'Notes' field on a user's properties.

Info.png

Things I've Tried

Looking for the corresponding MAPI property here:

Haven't been able to find it.

Appendix

I'm trying to display the 'Notes' field (from a user account's properties) in Outlook contact cards instead of the 'Location' field.

Contact Card.png

The relevant GPO path for the policies I'm configuring is here: User Configuration\Policies\Administrative Templates\Microsoft Office 2010\Contact Card\Contact Tab

GPO.png

The help text for these policies state: "It is recommended that you specify a Messaging Application Programming Interface (MAPI) property and a corresponding Active Directory attribute (AD attribute).  The MAPI property should always be specified..."

Any help would be much appreciated.

1 Reply
Review this if not yet done.
The Contact Card in Outlook 2010 does not change when you try to customize it by using Group Policy or the Office Customization Tool (OCT).
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/981022/the-contact-card-in-outlook-2010-does-not-change-whe...

Why not update the notes data into the location field itself instead of making these changes\customization.