Just a quick note to share the news!
We have just released the Exchange 2010 Update Rollup 1. You can download the update here and read more information about fixes included in the following KB article:
- Nino Bilic
People having problems with OWA after installation: Can you open a support case with us on this? It is not a known issue at this point, but something seems to be going on...
Also - is anyone running any customizations for OWA when having this problem? Any specific things in environment?
I've spoken with MS-Support and we've done the following :
The Hotfix RU1 was installed, OWA didn't functioned !
The OWA Virtual Directories from both Exchange 2010 Server were displayed
2. We copied the Identity for the OWA Virtual Directory from CAS-Server
3. we run the command
Remove-OwaVirtualDirectory -identity "the identity what we copied earlier"
4. We recreated the OWA Virtual Directory on this server
New-OwaVirtualDirectory -Name "owa" -WebSite "Default Web Site"
5. We checked that OWA Virtual Directory was correctly recreated
6. From Exchange Management Console we checked the OWA settings. We add the InternalURL according to the URL from the second CAS
7.We checked the IIS settings, everything was ok
8. From Command Prompt we made an IIS reset
9. We tested OWA. It was working !!!
On server 2008, even when it asks for admin access it fails. I hosed my owa trying it common sense way. Ok, it's common sense for me.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.