iMac (Mojave) excel file crash by print or convert to pdf or print preview

Copper Contributor

I work on iMac (Mojave) 10.14.5 on my macbook and 10.14.3 on my iMac

Excel 16.16.16 (191111) (this is not Office 365) on both my iMac and Macbook. 

Excel crash occurs every time I try to print, convert to pdf or preview these files. 

The included file "calculatie" crashes on both machines and was the template for several other off my quotation files. So the problem occurs on several (quotations) files I made from starting with the corrupt template"calculatie" file.  

My supplier for the calculation software does not have this problem. He can print any of my corrupt files. The only difference I can think of is that he uses office 365 on his mac. He writes the macro's on a windows machine. We can not figure out what the problem seems to be. 

The file "calculatie test_hersteld" does not have the same problem. I can create an perfect PDF from this one. But I can not create a PDF form the "calculatie" file. From now on I only use the "calculatie test_hersteld" file, but for my old files where I'm still workin' (make revisions and so on) on I need a solution. What can I do to fix this problem on all my other 'corrupt' files?

Thanks in advance I've really spend days to try to solve this problem. It is ongoing for months now on several updates (excel and osx)

0 Replies