SOLVED

attandence sheet need help.

Copper Contributor

Dear all,

I have excel work sheet where I am entering daily attendance of workers I want make summary of all month that summary sheet should be auto updated (in summary sheet I need sum of all months) is there any formula which I can use it attach file for your ref...  

Thanks 

Yasir

4 Replies
best response confirmed by M.Yasir Fakhr (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@M.Yasir Fakhr  Please find the attached solved sheet. In summary, you will get sum count of all months.

i have made only for 400 employees if you want you can change the ranges.

If all sheets have the same static layout, you may enter this formula in Summary!C4, copied down rows and across columns:
=SUM('???'!C4)
Upon pressing Enter, the above formula will automatically be modified to:
=SUM(Jan:Jun!C4)

thanks a lot

@M.Yasir Fakhr , you may make it more dynamic if in helper sheet add information for which months you'd like to have the summary (otherwise which sheets you have filled) and map your columns, like

image.png

Formula in C4 of summary sheet will be

=SUMPRODUCT(
   SUMIFS(
      INDIRECT("'"&OFFSET(Periods!$A$2,0,0,COUNTA(Periods!$A:$A)-1)&"'!" & INDEX(Periods!$D$2:$D$9,COLUMN())),
      INDIRECT("'"&OFFSET(Periods!$A$2,0,0,COUNTA(Periods!$A:$A)-1)&"'!$B:$B"),
      $B4))

, drag it to another cells.

With that you independent on current amount of months plus names are not necessary to be repeated in every month sheet. People come and leave.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by M.Yasir Fakhr (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@M.Yasir Fakhr  Please find the attached solved sheet. In summary, you will get sum count of all months.

i have made only for 400 employees if you want you can change the ranges.

View solution in original post