SOLVED

Transpose 2 Columns with 100 Rows Help

Copper Contributor

Good Afternoon,

If I have data in Column A and B with a 100 rows of information when I go to copy, and Transpose on a new sheet it creates hundreds of columns for the entire thing. See my examples for what I'm trying to do.

This is the unsorted data

Transpose Data.png

Desired Result:

Result.png

as you can see the desired result skips a row and then transposes the data for each new sample guy in Column A, and B. 

Thanks all, hope it makes sense.

2 Replies
best response confirmed by Paneross (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Paneross 

VBA solutions is done and can be found here: File 

Please note that I'm looping through the VBA 100 times. In case there are more (or less) sample guys, this number can be adjusted in the VBA code. Just look for following line: For sampleGuy = 1 To 100

In case my solutions worked, I would very much appreciate if you clicked on the logo in the file and leave a rating or review on google. 

Thank you, and I will leave you a rating!
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Paneross (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Paneross 

VBA solutions is done and can be found here: File 

Please note that I'm looping through the VBA 100 times. In case there are more (or less) sample guys, this number can be adjusted in the VBA code. Just look for following line: For sampleGuy = 1 To 100

In case my solutions worked, I would very much appreciate if you clicked on the logo in the file and leave a rating or review on google. 

View solution in original post