Simultaneous sorting

Copper Contributor

I'm having trouble sorting information between pages, I have a list of unit numbers on an inspection page used for data collection. When the cells have been filled with the data collected it shows costs and all relative data on the second page. I was able to get it to work relatively however when ever I sort the second page or the first the data collected doesn't correlate unless both pages are sorted in the same manner. I have tried everything. I'm severely stuck, any help would be amazing.

3 Replies

@Gchacon  It would be helpful to see a small data sample in an Excel file. Can you create a copy of your workbook and use only a few rows of data that illustrate the problem? Upload that file so we can have a lookk.

@Ingeborg HawighorstI tried to copy paste some of it but it won't work right due to the communication to the other adjoining pages so I just put the whole thing in. Its the inspection page and the Vacants pages that aren't switching together. When sorting, the data collected for a specific unit is not staying with the unit number only the po numbers are transposing with the unit. 

Hi Gchacon,

There is small inconsistency in the data, for instance in 'Vacant' sheet two values are fixed and not linked with 'inspection' sheet. May be this is the reason that sorting function is not giving desired results. 

Please check cell C6 & C112 of 'Vacant' sheet.

Thanks