SOLVED

Query Problem

Copper Contributor

Hello, I have a problem, I have a Query that pulls data to a dynamic table in Excel, however, there are 3 fields that do not exist in the database that need to be filled manually, but when updating the fields, they are sometimes disordered by are static, I wanted to know some way to nest these static fields with the ID of the PivotTable.

3 Replies
best response confirmed by Andr_Mattos (Copper Contributor)
Solution
You will have to add your own -static- table to the file which contains the manually entered information. Make sure that table has a column with which you can link the information to the table which pulls data from the database. Now you can add the manual table to your pivot table and Excel will ask you for the relationship between the two tables.

Thanks, but I had already thought about it, I really wanted to keep in the same workbook, according to the refresh of the query. Thank you anyway!

You can keep it in the same workbook, but it cannot be in the same table.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Andr_Mattos (Copper Contributor)
Solution
You will have to add your own -static- table to the file which contains the manually entered information. Make sure that table has a column with which you can link the information to the table which pulls data from the database. Now you can add the manual table to your pivot table and Excel will ask you for the relationship between the two tables.

View solution in original post