Project Planner/Calendar

Copper Contributor

Hello everyone.  My name is Justin and I am a physical therapy clinical instructor.  I am attempting to make a long-term training calendar that is largely auto-updated with a change of a date.  I am trying to modify a Gantt Chart that is a template within excel and cannot figure out the coding to change the templated format to what I want to do.  I would like to the keep the ability to make/change categories that are color coordinated.  I have changed the category names, but cannot add new categories to the drop down menu.  I am not sure if what I have changed flawed the program either.  I want the planner to be horizontal in nature, but have the calendar portion fixed when scrolling down to other personnel/objectives.  Some of the start dates are omitted in "xxxxx" and I am unsure why, as the majority are not.  Can anyone potentially help me fix my training calendar and educate me on what I need to do to make this right?  If there is a better more efficient option, I am game, but would like to keep the platform free as I don't want other professors or students to have to purchase an additional product.  Thank you.

0 Replies