Power query no funcciona

Copper Contributor

Buenos días:

No he conseguido solucionar mi problema en excel 2016 por lo que les solicito ayuda como mejor corresponda. El problema es que power query no reconoce los datos para subirlos al modelo de datos para procesarlos con power pivot tal como se muestra en la imagen. 2019-11-17_13h35_11.png

Con esta tabla de 8 x 3 celdas se queda permanentemente "pensando"
¿Que puedo hacer?

Gracias

Juanjo
7 Replies

@Juanjo_fb Hi, can you provide the excel file?

@crazyshoots 

Son las tablas de cualquiera de las hojas de este libro; por pequeñas que sean.

Muchas gracias por tu interés en mi problema.

@Juanjo_fb Hi, I noticed you have an error on table so I set an extra step to remove it (you can change this if you dont want to).

For category, I loaded with no issue. I am suspecting it could be because your multiple queries were running all at a go so memory took a load.

I reloaded all query and all was fine. Also loaded 8x3 table to a worksheet and it is working.

I suggest you go to data tab on your ribbon, look for "show queries" then load that and see if it works for you. :)

@Juanjo_fb 

My guess that is Excel 2016 bug, error in table doesn't matter.

@Sergei Baklan 

Si. El error es de excel. He intentado instalar nuevamente powerQuery 

clipboard_image_0.pngpero no me permite. Me indica que ya está instalado; por lo que no se como solucionarlo.

Gracias por su interés

@Juanjo_fb 

You can't reinstall Power Query for Excel 2016, it's built-in.

Few people reported the same issue with Excel 2016, I guess that's the bug in current build. So far didn't see the solution for this.

@Sergei Baklan 

Gracias por su interés Sr Baklan.

Saludos