Populated template

Copper Contributor

Hi, I am using the employee absence schedule template and breaking the calendar into quarters for the year, with 3 months on each sheet. I would like to be able to track several years in the same worksheet- is there anyway to be able to do this? The template populates the entire year which is great, I just can not figure out how to make it populate for multiple years if this makes sense?

I am new to this so I appreciate all insights.

Best!

4 Replies
Hi

Are you able to post an example workbook and explain a bit more about how the data is set up and what you want to see when you say "track"

Thanks

Hi Wyn,

The template is a monthly calendar that auto populates the years dates, in each month, once selected. Say I plugged in 2025 as the year, the dates populate for each month which is a great feature. However, the template is designed to populate for one calendar year. I am attempting to add several calendar years to one workbook, broken into quarters for each year- if that makes sense.

Thank you for any assistance or guidance you may offer in advance.

Palin

Hi @Palin145 

It could be done but would be quite a bit of work and the ability to report a summary for the year etc would be quite tricky

My approach would be to use something simple like the attached file with a simple table where you enter the names and dates and then a Pivot Table report which summarises the results by Year Quarter and Month.

Thank you, Wyn.

I will try this.

Best,

Palin