-Please help- Client issue below and I don't know where to start

Occasional Visitor

I've never had this problem before, but I am working with Larry's spreadsheets and updating them with new data. It seems like it is fine when I link the worksheets from different workbooks, and even will be okay when I save/close and reopen. Then, for seemingly no reason (and without changing the location or name of the workbooks) it loses all the paths and the #REF shows up everywhere. This has happened multiple times now, and just when I think I have it figured out it happens again. I did change the name of a workbook last night, hoping it would isolate it more from another workbook in a different folder with the same name. These are huge workbooks with many tabs so it is quite frustrating to lose all the data....again. The one I have been working on recently is in M:\Business Financials & Tax Stuff\CFO\Financial Info\FY 2019\1-October Financials, which is (or was) linked to M:\Business Financials & Tax Stuff\CFO\Financial Info\FY 2019\Consolidated Financials 18-19 AND M:\Business Financials & Tax Stuff\CFO\Financial Info\FY 2018\Consolidated Financials 17-18. Just when I think I have it resolved it messes up again. I don't want to keep trying things, having them work for a bit so that I have put much time into it again to just lose it all again. It's getting a bit out of hand. I'm stymied....I'm really hoping you can help! I have a board finance committee meeting today that I thought I was all ready for until 6:00 last night when it suddenly lost the data again!

Related Conversations
Tabs and Dark Mode
cjc2112 in Discussions on
18 Replies
Stable version of Edge insider browser
HotCakeX in Discussions on
35 Replies
flashing a white screen while open new tab
cntvertex in Discussions on
11 Replies
How to Prevent Teams from Auto-Launch
chenrylee in Microsoft Teams on
28 Replies