Pivot table help please!

Deleted
Not applicable

Hi, 

I have to complete a project overview template by Tuesday and have no idea the best way to do it! The project is reconciling accounts and splitting all the accounts in different tabs depending on what the problem is with the account (i.e. information required, miss-management of account, etc). 

In summary, I have 2 workbooks in total which I work on named 'Master File' and 'Up to date reconciliations'. The two workbooks are linked by the 'existing connections' function in Excel. Therefore, when I have completed a reconciliation on an account, I update the master file and this will automatically keep everything up to date. 

However, I need to create a 'project overview' spreadsheet which will show in summary how many accounts are remaining to rec, total in each query type, weekly progress, etc, which I can forward to senior management. The senior management want to receive monthly trends and totals. 

I am not very good with excel so wondering if anyone has ideas on the best way to do this please? I have tried to put in Pivot tables, however it's not displaying the data I want. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks 

0 Replies