Need help creating a (to me) complicated spreadsheet (if it's even possible).

Copper Contributor

Hi everyone. I have a report that I have to run at work that requires a lot of copying and pasting and I'd like to automate it in some way if I can. I've attached the raw file and I'll explain what I need to have happen here.

I need information pulled from sheet 1 added to the auditors sheet.
There are multiple fields to pull from sheet 1 that would be the same. The fields match up as such.
Auditors Sheet Field - Sheet 1 Field(s)
Store Number (cells A5 - Ainfinity) = Data from cell B3, B129, B255 etc. The cell with this data will change based on the number of items in the stores audit, but the data will always be in the B column, will always be 5 digits and will always start with a 0. It will always be one cell to the right of "STORE #".

Dept (cells B5 - Binfinity) = Data from cell A10, A508, A578 etc (just the leading letter, not the whole thing). For example, on the Auditors sheet I would input just a P according to what cell A10 says in sheet 1. This letter will vary from audit to audit, but will only ever be P, M, D, F, or G. There might be an occasion where there are two letters in the same audit. For example, the audit may start with P010030A1 and end with D002002A1. In that instance (if possible) I'd like to have it input P/D in the Dept field of the Auditors sheet.

Quantity (cell C5 - Cinfinity) = Data from cell I126, I252, I368. The cell with this data will change based on the number of items in the audit, but the data will always be in the I column and will always be two fields to the right of "TOTAL:".

Selector # (cell D5 - Dinfinity) = Data from cell F3, F129, F255 etc. The cell with this data will change based on the number of items in the audit, but the data will always be in the F column and will always be two fields to the right of "Picker ID:".

Audit Ref # (cell F5 - Finfinity) = Data from cell B5, B131, B257 etc. The cell with this data will change based on the number of items in the audit, but the data will always be in the B column and will always start with LST.

Fixed and Errors/Comments fields are input from the auditors worksheets so they will have to be manually input.

Any help with this would be amazing!

0 Replies