Need Help Tracking Data

Copper Contributor

Hello!

I am working with multiple excel documents and am hoping to consolidate the data from all so i can quickly view data from them in one spreadsheet. 

I'm tracking our inventory for new vehicle sales and I have a spreadsheet for each model that we sell. Within each model document, i have a table in one sheet for what we have in stock and in transit. In another sheet within each model document, there is the number of sales for the past 8 weeks. 

The tables have the colors available and some configurations. There are multiple sheets in each model document with the trim levels, if that makes any sense at all. I've attached one of the spreadsheets here so you can hopefully understand what i'm talking about. 

I am trying to create one spreadsheet that can tell me what has been selling the most out of all of the vehicles. I'd like to know the color that we've sold the most of in each model and which trim level. 

Additionally, each week, we change the dates in the "sales" sheet. When we change the dates so we can add the current week, we have to delete our "week 8" and move all of the weeks over one slot to the following week. Is there a way to have those switched automatically? In essence, is there a way to group together a row so when, A1, for example, changes, all of the data in A2:A7 can move to B2:B7 automatically? 

I understand that i'm maybe not making sense, but I could really use the help! Let me know what info you need from me and let's figure it out together! Please! :)

Thank you in advance!

0 Replies