SOLVED

My plant list's last column won't fit

Copper Contributor

I don't know how to get my plant list to fit when I print it. I tried choosing legal-size paper, but the last column of my list doesn't show on the Print Layout. If I make the text smaller, I won't be able to read it. Have tried narrow margins, also.

I (obviously) don't have a lot of knowledge about Excel.Screen Shot 2019-05-06 at 5.30.44 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2019-05-06 at 5.29.35 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2019-05-06 at 5.28.51 PM.jpg

5 Replies
Select your print area. Press Alt,P,R,C to clear print area. Press Alt,P,R,S to set print area. Press Alt,P,S,P to specify page setup, then Print.

@Twifoo 

Thanks for the reply. I should have mentioned, I already did that, select the print area, still doesn't fit.

I suggested FOUR tasks before you print. It’s not surprising that you didn’t achieve your desired result if you did only ONE.

@Twifoo I already did the four steps, which is why I stated that I already tried the Set Print Area which successfully set the print area that I wanted to print

best response confirmed by TheoThistle (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Try to check also your printer properties. Page and printer properties must coincide; otherwise, the print output might be different from what you set up in page layout.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by TheoThistle (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Try to check also your printer properties. Page and printer properties must coincide; otherwise, the print output might be different from what you set up in page layout.

View solution in original post