Master Price Sheet and Brand-Specific Price Sheets Question

Copper Contributor

Hello all,

I work for an aftermarket automotive company, and part of duties is to maintain and update the company's price sheets. I work on a master spreadsheet daily which include more than 10 brand. On the website, customers have access to the master price sheet and brand specific price sheets. Sometimes when there are price changes, I will need to update the master sheet and the brand specific sheets. I know this is not a time-consuming work to do, but I would appreciate it a lot if you could provide me a more efficient solution to make this happen - when I edit on the master sheet and the brand specific price sheets will automatically reflect those changes. 

Please let me know if there is a way to do it or please recommend me a good tutorial since I am not sure how to search for this topic on Google.

Thank you very much!

Tony

2 Replies
It seems VLOOKUP or INDEX-MATCH in the brand-specific sheets would return your desired results. Please attach your sample file.

@Twifoo Thank you for replying to my post and I appreciate your suggestion!

I have attached a public price sheet for your reference. Basically I want the changes to reflect on the brand-specific sheets every time I edit on the items and even when I add items under a brand. By the way, those brand-specific sheets are separate files, I could keep the spreadsheets for different brands in one sheet and copy & paste to the separate files.

Please let me know if you have any further suggestion.

Thank you so much!