Macro issue with email connectivity

Copper Contributor

so i have a macro that i send each day for work - it's on my excel spreadsheet. it's supposed to automatically send my pnl sheet to the designated people on email. it works fine on my home laptop, but here on this computer it doesn't work for some reason

not sure if it's because there is an issue that the email is not linked somehow? or that maybe my antivirus is blocking - 

21 Replies

@Smitty Smith This is the line that pops up yellow 

Sheets("ARB").Select...I clicked debug and I guess it's in process?  That take a while?  or should i try something else afterwards now?

@unhappyuser A subscript out of range error on that line indicates that 1) you don't have a sheet named ARB, and Excel throws an error because it can't find it, or 2) you have a sheet named something similar to "ARB", but not exactly, so again, Excel can't find it. Try putting an apostrophe in front of that line of code, which will turn it into a comment that VBA will ignore, and try stepping through again.

Just a heads up that it's generally not necessary to select sheets in code. But that line of code isn't in what you originally posted, so I'm not sure what's going on.