Macro disabled

Copper Contributor

So im taking a business stats class and am required to have excel and an add in called megastat installed for the class. I followed all the add in installation instructions, including enabling macros before downloading megastat, and every time I try to use said add in, i get the error message "cannot run the macro 'MegaStat_Menu". The macro may not be available in this workbook or all macros may be disabled." I've gone into the trust center and marked all macro options, all with VBA project model checked and unchecked, Ive added the workbook to trusted locations or whatever its called, Ive uninstalled and reinstalled excel and megastat and tried different ways of downloading the add in probably 10 times now, Ive gone through apps and features and tried "repairing" excel/office 365, Ive gone to the actual megastat file location and right clicked every file, selecting properties and selecting a box saying allow this program to not be blocked by windows, I had the workbook saved a an .xlsx and changed it to the macro enabled .xlsm, and Ive tried yelling work dangit repeatedly while running cirlces around my computer with no luck. No matter what I do, I keep getting the same error message and im about to go insane. Does someone have an idea on how to help me?

0 Replies