Home

Isolating and Aggregating Data

JH1407702
New Contributor

I need help trying to isolate user-selected data (Yes or No) within a data set in a worksheet.

Once the user makes the appropriate selection, the spreadsheet would the aggregate all of the “Yeses” from the worksheet into a new worksheet contained within the spreadsheet.

I  believe there must be an easy way to do this but it beyond my level of proficiency.  Thank you in advance!!

3 Replies
If this is a one-off you could filter your table on that column and then copy the filtered content to another area of the spreadsheet.
Thanks! Unfortunately I don’t think asked the question clearly. As an example, after the user answers either yes or no to an item, I want have the yeses and the corresponding items that were answered yes moved into a separate worksheet within the spreadsheet. Sorry for the second question but I am not sure what I am looking for can be achieved. Thanks again for your help!

Select Data, From Table. Now filter the column with Yes/No for the Yes'es and press close&Load and then point to the locaton where you want the result. After more yes/No answers have been collected you simply click Data, Refresh All.

Related Conversations
Tabs and Dark Mode
cjc2112 in Discussions on
22 Replies
Stable version of Edge insider browser
HotCakeX in Discussions on
35 Replies
flashing a white screen while open new tab
cntvertex in Discussions on
13 Replies
How to Prevent Teams from Auto-Launch
chenrylee in Microsoft Teams on