SOLVED

Inputing rows in Excel.

Copper Contributor

Never had this problem before. Anyone have any ideas or ways to fix it?

See attached file error message

Thanks

Mark

8 Replies
I never encountered such an error message. For clarity, please specify what command you executed, which triggered your mentioned error message. The best clarification would be to attach your sample file.

@Twifoo

The message screen shot is attached to my original request.

I am simply trying to input a row. I can do it in every spreadsheet I have but this one. Something is different about it. A setting, it's locked or secure I don't know.

Mark 

Perhaps, you simply have a great sense of humor! If you see your Excel file but cannot decipher why such an error occurs, how could anyone possibly decipher the reason for error in an Excel file that is unseen?

@Twifoo 

What? Are you serious? If you don't know what the error message is or could be then just say it. I thought this was a professional forum?

Yes, I am serious and I mean it. Thus, I sincerely request you to attach your sample file to allow further scrutiny. There is certainly a reason why the error occurred. You don’t know the reason but the expert readers of this thread, not necessarily me, would somehow find the reason and thus suggest a solution for you. We could not possibly imagine the circumstances behind the occurrence of the error without scrutinizing your sample file.
To preserve confidentiality without sacrificing clarity, I urge you to modify the names in your sample file and limit the entries therein to just 10.
best response confirmed by MMaliwauki (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Sergei Baklan

Now that is what I call help. Appreciate it Sergei. It worked perfectly. 

@MMaliwauki , you are welcome

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by MMaliwauki (Copper Contributor)