Home

IF.. I am trying to get information from one sheet to mirror in a second sheet IE IMPUT TO QUOTE

carl1962
New Contributor

{=IFERROR(INDEX('COST PRICE ESTIMATE SHEET'!A$16:A$872,SMALL(IF('COST PRICE ESTIMATE SHEET'!$J$16:$J$872<>0,ROW('COST PRICE ESTIMATE SHEET'!A$16:A$872)-ROW('COST PRICE ESTIMATE SHEET'!A$16)+1),ROWS('COST PRICE ESTIMATE SHEET'!A$16:'COST PRICE ESTIMATE SHEET'!A16))),"")}

Above is what I have used before and its worked but since doing some alterations i cannot get it to go? I have entered alt control and ENTER but no joy, any ideas?

3 Replies

That's array formula, did you enter entire formula =IFERROR(...,"") with Ctrl+Shift+Enter ?

Hi Yes how the file works, only if I add a quantity out of the list of 872 lines will it appear in the quote, originally a Pal did this formula and I have been copying / paste for the last 12 months and its worked fine but now its just not picking up?

Sorry, but I didn't catch what exactly doesn't work. Formula itself is correct, it copies values from column A starting from row 16 if only for such rows values in J are not zeros. May you attach the file or at least screenshot which illustrates what doesn't work?

Related Conversations
flashing a white screen while open new tab
cntvertex in Discussions on
13 Replies
Tabs and Dark Mode
cjc2112 in Discussions on
22 Replies
Stable version of Edge insider browser
HotCakeX in Discussions on
35 Replies
How to Prevent Teams from Auto-Launch
chenrylee in Microsoft Teams on