I would like to find someone who can build an Excel spreadsheet for my business.

Copper Contributor

How do I find someone who can build an Excel Spreadsheet for my business? I have tried searching for this and just find big businesses that take too long to try and get a hold of a real person. I would love to find a "community" I can reach out to and hire someone to do this job for me. Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you

5 Replies

Ms. Newport

if you would kindly elaborate on what kind or type of spreadsheet you needed or how they would appear or function - the forum have many talented people (I know) who will be willing to lend a hand ( no need to hire them - they are all gracious to extend assistance ).

good luck!

Hi, Thanks for the help. This would be a bit more intensive that I would definitely want to pay someone to create. It would be something of this nature so we can "Search" under different categories. Also I would love to figure out an app that I can use in conjunction with this to be able to export information from QB and be able to add to this master list.

Excel Spreadsheet.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Forum, the table is now set...
good luck!
Did anyone ever get back to you on this/get it sorted?

The picture suggests a solution met.

Please do a simple excel layout without making formulas etc.

Will give a better perspective on what gui type face will suit you and what you actually want to search for and how many categories etc