Home

How to make visualization diagrams fro ANOVA

Wardah Mustahsan
Occasional Contributor

Hi

I was wondering if someone can show me how make a graph or chart diagram or any other recommended visualization diagram with ANOVA data table. I have searched around for some example but the example is not really applicable with my data since I have large variation in my numbers.

I will attach the excel sheet below.

Thanks I appreciate the help.

3 Replies
Please provide more information as to what precisely you are doing.

ANOVA tables aren't meant to go in a chart, you are supposed to interpret the information in the table and decide what in the table is statistically significant and what is not.

I am wondering if information provided in the ANOVA  table for example here :

ANOVA

RESPONSE: CLEAN WT.
                          DF                       SUMSQ                         MEANSQ                 F-VALUE                PR(>)F
ENTRY                143                     14370000                          100558                    0.9896                 0.5247
REP                        1                      84000                                84000                     0.8357                 0.3621
SUB.BLOCK            4                       189000                             189000                     1.8667               0.1190
RESIDUALS         151                      101000

How do I use this data to make bar graphs with SE bars or whisker box plots or interval line plots on Excel? Can I just simply highlight the table and select the respective graph or is there additional modifications I have to make?

I would advise to activate the Analysis Toolpak add-in and use that to produce the charts and analysis tables. As far as I know it can produce statistics charts like hte one you mention, but I'm not entirely sure.
Related Conversations
How to Prevent Teams from Auto-Launch
chenrylee in Microsoft Teams on
28 Replies
*Updated 9/3* Syncing in Microsoft Edge Preview Channels
Elliot Kirk in Articles on
201 Replies
Early preview of Microsoft Edge group policies
Sean Lyndersay in Discussions on
65 Replies
Tabs and Dark Mode
cjc2112 in Discussions on