Freeze Spreadsheet

Copper Contributor

I have 51 spreadsheets in one workbook.  The first spreadsheet serves as the master sheet.  Is there a way to freeze that sheet while scrolling through the other 50 spreadsheets?

2 Replies

Hi @WhyDNA ! You can do it with my tutorial here. I provided 6 Screenshots for you, see them  attached.

After you did my 6 steps, you will have a range of cells called "entry" witch is unprotected, first cell of that range is the real entry point for your dashboard. It has to do with cell formatting, then unlocking the named cells within that range, then protect all cells except this entry range. Hope that helps. If so, give a Like :)  Greets, Eva.

Hi Eva Vogel,

Thank you for your response and suggested solution to my question.  I do not understand the wordings on the screenshots because they are in German, but it appears to me that you are showing me how to freeze cells in a spreadsheet.

What I need is to freeze a particular spreadsheet among many spreadsheets in a workbook.  Attached is a screenshot of the workbook showing various spreadsheets.  I need the first spreadsheet named "Church" to stay in place as I scroll through the other spreadsheets.

Please advise if there is a way to do this.

Thank you and God bless,

WhyDNA