Excel update changed my default page setup, how can i fix?

Copper Contributor

Hello,

I noticed after a recent update that all of the workbooks I open have a new print page setup. I know how to change it on each book, but it doesn't save the change the next time I open. Is there a way to set the default page setup? I'm talking about the "gridline and row and column headers" options. I'm used to printing with gridlines, and no row or column headers, but now every page is setup the opposite way with no gridlines and only the headers. Advice/help needed please! Thanks in advance!

4 Replies

Mine started doing this also, so I need to know how to fix.

I work for a managed service provider and one of our clients just reported the same problem. Excel files that used to print without row or column headers are now printing with the headers. The problem can be corrected for individual files by modifying the page layout but if you have hundreds of Excel files, that's a bit of a pain. Hoping to see someone from MS jump in here and talk about an updated update. 

I'm having the same issue.  Has anyone figured this out yet?  How long does it take Microsoft to figure this out?