Excel stuck at SharePoint sign-in Screen

Iron Contributor

I'm trying to extract data from Sharepoint in excel using "Get & Transform Data". But the Sign-in page for the SharePoint is stuck is not letting me throughout the site. Screenshot below.

2018-07-18_10-53-35.png

6 Replies

Strange. Do you use the root URL of your SPO site?

Yeah, that is the root URL. It used to work for me until a while back. This issue has started recently. I'm not sure what triggered this.
It looks like the login screen was open, but it was not being displayed properly. When the same issue occurred to me a while back I accidentally clicked enter and it logged me into Sharepoint. I'm still not sure as to why it is happening and it is still happening.

This is happening to me too. I have tried clearing the data cache and logging out and back into office, but nothing seems to be working. Did you find a solution?

A simple workaround is to click enter as soon as this window pops-up. Make sure that you don't click anywhere else or on any other window. Directly hit enter as soon as this window pops up and wait for few seconds..

If that doesn't work, Opening Excel in Safe mode seems to work some times. But I haven't found a proper solution yet.

@Anwesh Gangula hitting enter worked! Thank you :)