Excel spreadsheet tabs

Copper Contributor

Good Day All

I was wondering if someone can assist me on how to separate tabs on a spreadsheet. I am currently working on one spreadsheet, I have 3 tabs all exactly the same just the content differs, every time I want view the graph table it only picks up on the first tabs info. I need each tab's graph able to work individually. I'm very new to excel and all it's wonderful uses, please assist me.

Kind Regards

6 Replies

Hi @Vall_Bell1402

So are you saying you have a graph on tab one and you want to replicate that graph onto tab 2 and tab 3 with the data being picked up from those sheets ?

Good day

Thank goodness. That is exactly what I would like to do. So far I have already copy and pasted the table, I need help to convert the right information to all corresponding tabs, and still have the graph working with all SUMS added. The graph also has a filtered select list for 1st Quarter, 2nd Quarter ect. How do I configure the select list to filter each table accordingly?

I hope you understand, thanks a mil for your response!

@Wyn Hopkins 

Hi

It would help if you could post a sample file and or some screenshots to help me understand

Cheers

I am very grateful for all your help.

Please see below a screenshot of the Spreadsheet. Keep in mind I have three tabs with the same graph except different information. If I update the first tabs or select a quarter for the table it updates the tables in tab 2&3 with tab 1 info. 

I just re-did the spreadsheet and now it is giving me the following information bar, see below. Scrnshot 3

Excel found one or more formula references in this worksheet.

@Wyn Hopkins 

Hi @Vall_Bell1402 

To change which table the chart is looking at right click on the chart and choose Select Data

image.png

then change the reference

image.png

I understand what you did there but the Graph's information is not being displayed accordingly. I'll keep trying and get back to you if I struggle. Thanks a Mil! @Wyn Hopkins