Conditional formatting with Dates (for Birthday List)

Copper Contributor

Hello,

I'd like a spreadsheet where the first sheet has all of the names and address of people and their birthdates & anniversaries. Then I have sheets January - December. Each sheet is populated with the names and addresses and other information of every person who's birthday/anniversary is that month. Any ideas?

3 Replies

@FINEPOINT 

I may be missing something, but where do you want to see the conditional formatting ? is it on Birthday field of Monthly (January) sheet or Master List ?

or is it that you want to merge all the birthdays in the master sheet  and conditional format this month's birthdays ? 

Thank you for helping me. I want the January sheet to only have the rows on the master sheet where there is a date in the row with a January date. So if Row 6 on the Master sheet has a January anniversary date in column G or a January birthday in column F then the entire Row 6 is put into the January sheet.
Then, in January I can open the January sheet and see what type of cards to send out and to whom.
I think the formatting for the January sheet rows needs to be an IF formatting, but I don’t know how to phrase it.