Not sure if anyone else as encountered this issue.
I have 2 client pc's running office 365 and randomly during extensive Excel usage their pages will almost freeze/lock up and their arrow keys no longer move between cells. Please note this is not he scroll lock issue where it changes the arrows from moving between cells to moving the whole page.
Once the issue occurs the end user must change tabs or workbooks & return to the original workbook in order to continue working.
I have a related problem in that the arrow keys are working as if the scroll-lock is ON, ( which I found that it WAS) but I have now turned the scroll-lock OFF and yet arrow keys still scroll the page instead of moving the highlighted/current cell. I am having to use the touchpad to select a different cell which is driving me nuts