SOLVED

Cell Editing

Copper Contributor

With recent updates, when I click on a cell it automatically goes into "edit", which is frustrating and unnecessary.  How do I stop it from editing with a single clic

7 Replies

@EricSYale 

You may try to uncheck this

image.png

best response confirmed by EricSYale (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Sergei Baklan 

Thank You...that did the trick.

@EricSYale , you are welcome

Sorry to bother you again...the suggestion for the cell edit issue worked perfectly but, now when I'm working with multiple spreadsheets within a group - let's say 15 sheets/group and I do a copy link-paste from sheet 1 to sheet 9 everything works fine until I come back to sheet nine and click on the cell - it automatically takes me back to sheet one.  Acts like another edit issue but I don't know where to go to shut off the feature.

Hello, you do have hyperlink in sheet9 that when you clicked on it, it moves you back to sheet 1?

@Abiola1 

To your question, yes.  If I click on the cell in sheet 9 it takes me back to sheet 1.  Never had this happen before and I don't know how to stop it.

If you have hyperlink in Sheet9 then you need to remove it.. If possible to upload a screenshot,that will be advisable for better understanding and solution

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by EricSYale (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Sergei Baklan 

Thank You...that did the trick.

View solution in original post