Bar graph with non-numeric labels

Copper Contributor

I'm trying to change the X axis values to read: "Not Impaired" and "Impaired" instead of the 1, 2 valuesCapture.PNG

3 Replies

@Torifox43Could you please draw an imaginary graph for the final result you want?

@Ayman Hassan Sure! I basically want the graph I attached above, but with "Impaired" where the "1" is on the x-axis and "Not impaired" where the "2" is on the x-axis. It should look something like this: 

Untitled.png

@Torifox43I am thinking of it but you know, bar chart is based on the idea that some bars are longer than others so this may indicate that this is bigger or better or longer or something like that. In your case there will not be a logical indicator of error in case we reverse the labels you need to display on the x axis "impaired" "not impaired"

You may implement this manually using shapes which you will need to edit manually, or you can use formulas such as IF and VLookup to display cells in different formats to display your desired shapes which may look like this:

impaired.jpg

This can be implemented and enhanced manually but also it may be returned dynamically to reflect data changes by using conditional formatting and formulas. This will be a complex solution but I will explain it if you need.